We all know the significance of Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazine in the preparation of RBI Grade B and NABARD Grade A Exams. These magazines are great resources for information. But these magazines can serve you in more than one way, all the articles published in these magazines offer you a mirror of Indian economy and society and therefore, you can grab a great amount of content to write your essays in the exams. We have compiled a list of essays from Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazine which will help you prepare your essay after reading the magazines.
Expected Essay Writing Topics from Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines
- Contribution of Handicrafts and Textile Sector in Economic Growth of India
- Women and Handloom Sector
- Skill Development for Craftsmanship in India
- Doubling Farmers Income by 2022- A Dream or Reality
- How Skill India Campaign is Changing Lives of Indian Youth?
- Universal Health Insurance- India's Plans and Progress
- Financial Inclusion for Economic Security
- Interdependence of Infrastructure and Rural Transformation
- Maternal Healthcare- Indian Policies and Programmes
- Progress of Rural Electrification Programmes in India
- Rural Youth Empowerment- Initiatives of Indian Government
- How to Sustain Youth in Agriculture and its Allied Activities?
- Climate Change Scenario- Is India Prepared?
- How Can India Strengthen its Financial System?
- Women Power and How to Utilize It for Economic Development
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here