Today I am staring Science Quiz series for SSC and Railways exam. I will important questions as well as free notes in PDF format.
1. In which of the following the velocity of light is the highest?
(A) Nuclear fission
(B) Nuclear fusion
(C) Electromagnetic effect
(D) Photoelectric effect
3. Whose ore is cinnabar?
4. Which is called as the brain of the computer?
5. Where RBCs are formed?
(D) Bone marrow
6. How many litres are there in a barrel?
7. Who used the term ‘cell’ for the first time?
(A) Robert Brown
(B) Robert Hooke
8. Echo is caused due to ……………..
(A) High speed of sound
(B) High speed of light
(C) Reflection of sound
(D) Refraction of sound
9. Where is Forest Survey of India located?
10. Who invented electric battery?
11. Which of the following organ of human body has the highest number of bones?
12. Air bubble in water works as………………
(A) Concave lens
(B) Convex lens
(C) Convexo convex lens
(D) None of these
13. What is the percentage of gold in 18 carat gold?
14. Which one of the following is the largest mammal?
(C) Blue Whale
15. Rayon fibre is made up of ………………
1. (C) In vacuum speed of light is the highest.
2. (B) Hydrogen bomb works on the principle of nuclear fusion.
3. (A) Cinnabar (HgS) is the ore of mercury.
4. (B) CPU is called as the brain of the computer.
5. (D) RBCs are formed in bone marrow.
6. (A) One barrel = 159 litres
7. (B) Robert Hooke coined the term ‘cell’.
8. (C) Echo is caused due to the reflection of sound.
9. (D) Forest Survey of India is located at Dehradun.
10. (D) Volta invented electric battery.
11. (A) Vertebrae has 39 bones; highest in the human body.
12. (A) Air bubble in water works as concave lens.
13. (B) Pure gold is of 24 carat; % of gold in 18 carat gold is 75.
14. (C) Blue Whale is the largest mammal.
15. (A) Rayon fibre is made up of cellulose.
==>> Download RRB Digest for Science notes