Ans. Aedes mosquito
2. Berlin Wall demolished in which year?
3. Which language use ideographs?
Ans. China and Japan.
4. SPM full form?
Ans. Suspended Particulate Matter
5. Tallest building in world?
Ans. Burj Khalifa
6. Who gives oath to the President?
Ans. Chief Justice of India.
7. No. of medals for India in 2012 Olympics?
Ans. 6 medals.
8. Kamarup kingdom is in which state?
9. Chief justice of India retirement age?
Ans. 65 years
10. Chemical name of Baking soda?
Ans. Sodium Bicarbonate
11. Lemur are found in?
12. Chandrashekhar Limit is applied to?
13. Bhimbetka caves are approximately how many years old?
Ans. 30,000 years.
14. Maximum gold in olympics by which person?
Ans. Michael Phelps.
15. What is tomato?
Ans. It is a fruit.
16. Swej Nahar is in which country?
Ans. Egypt (Mediterranean Sea to Red Sea).
17. What is graphene?
Ans. Allotrope of carbon.
18. Radar full form?
Ans. RAdio Detection And Ranging.
19. What is Umami?
Ans. 5th basic taste of tongue
20. Highest grand slams winner male?
Ans. Roger Federer
21. Oscar winner director from India?
Ans. Satyajit Ray
22. DPT full form?
Ans. Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
23. Which river flows through Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
24. 2015 TIME person of the year?
Ans. Chancellor Angela Merkel
25. Father of geometry?