1. Mars Orbiter Mission (Mom) mission year?
2. Largest boundary shared with Bangladesh?
3) Who is republic day guest to India in 2016?
Ans: Francois Hollande
4) World No tobacco day is celebrated on _____
Ans: 31st May
5) Which country hosted 2015 World cup?
Ans: Australia and New Zealand
6) Who is called as Bismark of India?
Ans: Vallabhbhai Patel
7) Who is international World cup tennis winner of 2015?
Ans: Novak Djokovic
8) Environment day is celebrated on _____.
Ans: 5th June
9) Right to Information act came into force from which year?
10) Zika Virus is caused by _____.
11) Kailash and Malala got noble prize in which year?
12) Which of the following is not a green house gas?
13) Which among following is colourless and odour less gas?