1) Who known as Iron man of India?
Ans: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
2) Jude Felix is a famous Indian player under which of the fields?
3) Which of the following is not associated with the UNO?
4) The present Lok Sabha is the?
Ans: 16th Lok Sabha
5) The National Institute of Community Development is located at?
6) Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as?
Ans: Nazi Party
7) In which year of First World War Germany declared war on Russia and France?
8) Who is required to look after military affairs Under Akbar?
Ans: Military Affairs
9) In which yearThe Battle of Plassey was fought?
10) Which two of the great Mughals wrote their own memories?
Ans: Babar and Jahangir
11) Which of the following metals forms an amalgam with other metals?
12) What is the unit for measuring the amplitude of a sound?