1) Who is the 23rd Governor of RBI?
Ans: Raghuram Rajan
2) Who is the largest serving CM in India?
Ans: Jyoti Basu
3) Notre Dam Cathedral is located at?
Ans: Paris, Belgium
4) Who is the inventor of fountain pen?
Ans: Petrache Poenaru
5) Who is the inventor of Revolver?
Ans: Samuel Colt
6) Heightest Statue of Chist located at?
7) First ruler of Vidyanagar?
Ans: Harihar I
8) Guniness World record for song written by?
Ans: Sameer Anjan
9)SI Unit of Force?
10) Felithiye Island is which Country?
11) What is the possible highest score Ten pin balling?
12) Study of Heat?
13) Replanting in the forest?
14) Interval time of PA Sangma as Speaker?
15) Chol Ruler who wrote novels?
16) What is the full form of MMU?
Ans: Memory Management Unit
17) Who invented pendalum clock?
Ans: Christiaan Huygens
18) Camel with one hump is called?
19) Constitution Day?
Ans: 26th November
20) Swadeshi Movement?
Ans: 7th August, 1905
21) Longest bridge of world is in which country?
22) Who was appointed as M.D and CEO of central Mine planing &Design institute Ltd (CMPDI)?
Ans: Shekhar Saran
23) Highest bridge on which river?
RBI Grade B Online Classes by Ramandeep Singh - Join here