1) In which year did India become a member of UN?
2) Red Cross was founded by?
Ans: J.H. Dunant
3) Who is the author of Anand Math?
Ans: Bankimchandra Chatterjee
4) The Stadium 'Eden Gardns' is situated at?
5) Sound travels faster in?
6) The source of solar energy is?
Ans: Sinking of the sun
7) The Chemical name of table salt is?
Ans: Sodium Chloride
8) Which matter is used in storage batteries?
9) Human Development Index report rank 2015 of India?
10) 1st Astrosat was launched?
Ans: 28 sep 2015
11) White Revolution is related to?
Ans: operative flood
12) Anti corruption member in ICC from india?
Ans: Rahul Dravid
13) Toxicology is ?
Ans: Study of the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms.
14) Ctrl+z is what?
Ans: to Undo any action
15) Short Distance file transfer/ Communiation device?
16) Siachin avalanche survivor name?
Ans: Hanumant Thappa
17) ISI full form?
Ans: Inter Services Intelligence
18) Law of Inertia is given by ?
19) Biodiesel Train will be started in which zone?
Ans: South Western Railways Zone
20) Anti leprosy day is observed on?
Ans: January 30
21) Tawang monastery is situated in?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
22) Vasco da gama arrived at coast?
Ans: Malabar coast
23) How many medals India gets in 12th South Asian Game?
24) Panipat Refinery belongs to?
25) Dadabhai Naoroji worked as a professor in which University?
Ans: Elphinstone College
26) Indo-Pak war in which year?
27) Which is most populous state according to 2011 census?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
28) How many world heritage site in India by UNESCO?
29) In Computer, Which changes source code into object code?
30) Forest cover of India according to 2015 survey?
Ans: 21.23%(7,01,673 sq km)
31) Which is not related to genetic engineering?
32) What is the National Game of USA?
Ans: Base Ball
33) Odd one out? ( Yahoo.com , Facebook.com , Whatsapp)
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here