Comprehensive Analysis For SBI PO Exam.Much awaited SBI PO Preliminary exam is kick started, here we are providing the SBI PO Prelims Comprehensive Analysis for the candidates reference who are going to attend the next slots. We
know that SBI PO Prelims is going to conduct in four days that is 2,3,9 and 10 July 2016, in each day we have four slots going to take part in the exam.Below we gave details information about the Sbi Po Prelims Analysis.
English SectionAs per feedback by student,this section was easy to moderate.Questions pattern given below-
- Reading Comprehension - 10 Questions (Moderate)
- Cloze Test - 5 Questions (Easy)
- Para-jumble - 5 Questions (Difficult)
- Error - 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Double Fillers - 5 Questions (Easy)
Tips for English section
- First go for Cloze Test which were easier one
- Then go for fillers,this will became especially easy if you used the options (negation method)
- After that you can solve error detection,you can easily solve at least 3-4 questions
- Para Jumble as usual it was slightly harder than the other parts. Though parajumble was tough you can easily find out first and last sentence.(Keep searching connecting link)
- At last go for Reading Comprehension.If you do not get enough time then read 1st and last paragraph of passage,(You will atleast get idea about introduction and conclusion of subject of paragraph) and then go for antonyms,synonyms.
- Use negation method
- Keep in mind context of sentence or passage while solving questions.
- Time taken 12-15 min.
- Possible attempts 15-20
Reasoning SectionThis section was moderate to difficult one.Question pattern given below-
- Puzzle - 20 Questions ( Difficult)
- Seating Arrangement - 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Inequalities - 5 (Easy)
- Direction Sense - 2 (Easy)
- Blood Relation - 3 (Easy)
Tips for Reasoning section
- This section was quite tricky,surprising (No syllogism, Coding-Decoding)
- Do not solve Puzzle ,Seating Arrangement first
- First go for Inequalities questions which were easier one.These were the scoring questions in the Reasoning section
- Then sequence will be Direction sense there were 2 questions on Direction Sense,both these questions were based on the same passage. So ideally, you had to solve one question and get two answers for it. This should have been attempted and then blood relation
- For those of you who are giving the exam later, I would like to suggest – please do not get stuck on a question or set of questions.In puzzle once you have so many variables to match( 3 dimensional puzzle),the questions become harder.These type of questions should be skipped
- As per feedback by student Puzzles were difficult one but you should be selective while solving puzzle.You can easily solve atleast 2-3 puzzle
- Time taken 22-23min.
- Possible attempts 18-20
Quantitative Aptitude SectionThis section was asked just as expected with difficulty level as moderate.No missing D.I.this time. Overall the pattern was almost same as previous one.Question pattern given below-
- Number Series- 5 (Moderate-Difficult)
- Quadratic Equation- 5 (Easy)
- Data Interpretation- 10 Bar graph/Table (Easy-Moderate)
- Approximation-5 (Easy)
- Arithmetic including Geometry- 10 (Difficult)
Tips For Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Your sequence of attempt should be number series,approximation,quadratic equation.
- Then go for D.I. and if time permits then go on
- Try use mental calculation rather than on paper
- Visual Estimation Technique – In some of the data analysis questions, visual representation provides clues to the answer, thus it is very important to analyze the figures and data properly
- Approximation Technique – In some cases where lot of complex calculation is required, the approximation technique is good method to solve the question quickly. Rounding off numbers to get closest value to the options provided often gives you the answer to the question
- For fractions questions, especially in the case of work time related questions, number of days is determined as denominator
- For questions on efficiency of work, try converting the efficiency into percentage. This helps you in getting quick answers
- Time taken 22-23 min.
- Possible attempts 15-20