In each of the following questions,find out which part of the sentence has no error. if there is no mistake, the answer is "No error'.
1. The Trust plans (a) / to set on (b) / a special school for (c) the dumb and deaf children (d) / No error (e).
2. The student (a) / answered to (b) / the question (c) / asked by the inspector of the school (d) / No error (e).
3. There are several (a) / of investing money prudently (b) / and making substantial profit (c)/ From the investment (d) / No error (e).
4. when you have (a) / read these books , (b) / please return them to me (c) No error (d).
5. The director prefers (a) / your plan than (b) / that give by (c) / the other members of the committee (d) / No error(e).
6. Considering about these facts (a) / the principal has offered (b) / him a seat (c) / No error (d).
7. it is easy to see that (a) / a lawyer's demeanour in court (b) / may be prejudicial against the interests of his client (c) / No error (d).
8. To transport goods (a) / via sea is cheaper (b) / than land (c) / No error.
9. I am pleased to sanction (a) / one spacial increment (b) / to all the employees (c) / with this month(d) / No error (e).
10. He was honourably (a) / acquitted from (b) / the charge (c) / No error (d).
11. Several prominent figures (a) / involved in the scandal (b)/ are required to appear (c)/ to the investigation committee (d)/ No error (e).
12.Mr. Smith was aacused for murder (a) / but the court found him not guilty (b) / and acquitted him (c) / No error (d).
13. It is not possible for me (a)/ to exchange the goods (b) / once the sale has been completed (c) / No error (d).
14. On his attitude (a) / is seems that what he wants (b) / is that the decision making power (c)/ should rest with him (d) / No error (e).
15. A large scale exchange of nuclear weapons (a) / will produce unprecedented amount of radiation (b) / that can penetrate into the biological tissues (c) / No error (d).
1. Replace 'on' by 'up'
2. Remove 'to'
3. No error
4. Replace 'when' by 'after'
5. Replace 'than' by 'to'
6. Remove 'about'
7. No error
8. Add 'transporting by' after 'than'
9. Replace 'with ' by 'from'
10. Replace 'from' by 'of' The verb 'acquitted takes preposition 'of '
11. Replace 'to' by before'
12. The correct from is 'accused of .....'
13. Replace 'once' by 'after'
14. Replace 'on' by 'form'
15.Remove 'into' the verb 'penetrate ' doesn't take any preposition.