1. The railway station was _______ (plunge) into darkness.
a. tear away
3. The meeting witnesses _________ (tumult) scenes.
4. The soldiers are required to observe total ______ (comply) of rules.
5. Her claims to leadership have been amply _______ (just).
6. Her life is _______ (price) for her parents.
7. Their entire future ______ (hang) on the result of this examination which will be announeed tomorrow.
8. The recent earthquake is _______ (compare) to the one we had last year.
9. The bell ________ (ring) at regular intervals.
10. It is necessary to submit the _______ (apply) on time.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here