1. Mauricio Macri is the new President of which of the following countries?
2. Who won the ATP World Tour Finals 2015 for 4th consecutive time recently?
a) Roger Federer
b) Stan Wawrinka
c) Novak Djokovic
d) Andy Murray
3. The National Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare was held recently in
4. Who has been reappointed as deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) for three years?
a) SS Mundra
b) R Gandhi
c) HR Khan
d) Urjit Patel
5. Who is the new Chairman of the fair-trade regulator Competition Commission of India (CCI)?
a) Ashok Chawla
b) Vinod Rai
c) Shashi Kant Sharma
d) Devender Kumar Sikri
6. Ashwani Kumar is the present CMD of which of the following public sector banks?
a) Canara Bank
b) Punjub National Bank
c) Bank of India
d) Dena Bank
7. A severe and prolonged recession, a situation of declining economic activities, is called
8. Abidali Neemuchwala was recently appointed the new CEO of
9. Caracas is the capital city of which of the following countries?
10. The ministerial meet of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) was held recently in
a) Nairobi, Kenya
b) Ankara, Turkey
c) Cairo, Egypt
d) Lisbon, Portugal
Answers:1. c) Argentina2. c) Novak Djokovic3. a) Gangtok4. d) Urjit Patel5. d) Devender Kumar Sikri6. d) Dena Bank7. b) depression8. d) Wipro9. a) Venezuela10. a) Nairobi, Kenya
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here