1. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon inaugurated a 10MW solar power plant in the Indian state of
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) West Bengal
2. As per the latest budget announcement, tax incentive limit for investment in pension fund has been raised to
a) Rs. 1,00,000
d) Rs. 2,50,000
3. Which Bollywood actress recived the best actress award at the 62nd National Films Award?
a) Priyanka Chopra
b) Tejaswani Kolhapure
d) Kangana Ranaut
4. What is the capital of Germany?
5. The “National Consumer Rights Day” is celebrated every year on
a) 21st December
b) 15th March
c) 24th October
d) 24th December
6. The two teams which reached Cricket World Cup 2015 final are
a) Australia and Pakistan
b) India and Pakistan
c) Australia and New Zealand
d) India and New Zealand
7. Who can open a BSBD (Basic Savings Bank Deposit) Account?
a) Only customers from the weaker sections
b) Only customers below poverty line
c) only members of a self-help group
d) All customers
8. Who won the Amnesty International Human Rights Award 2016?
a) Kailash Satyarthi
b) Henri Tiphagne
c) Arundhati Roy
d) Malala Yousafzai
9. The book titled ‘’The Lives of Others’’ is authored by-
a) Amitav Ghosh
b) Anuradha Roy
c) Barkha Dutt
d) Neel Mukherjee
10. What does letter ‘I’ denote in the term ‘RIDF’?
Answers:1. b) Gujarat2. b) Rs.1,50,0003. d) Kangana Ranaut4. b) Berlin5. d) 24th December6. c) Australia and New Zealand7. d) All customers8. b) Henri Tiphagne9. d) Neel Mukherjee10. d) Infrastructure