P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting in a straight line equidistant from each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Some of them are facing south while some are facing north. P faces north. Only two people sit to the right of P. Q sits third to the left of P.
Only one person sits between Q and U. U sits to the immediate right of T. Only one person sits between T and W. Both the immediate neighbors of Q face the same direction. R sits third to the left of U. Q faces the opposite direction as P. V does not sit at any of the extremes ends of the line. S faces the same direction as T. Both V and R face the opposite direction of W.
1. How many persons in the given arrangement are facing North?
(a) More than four
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
(a) T, U
(b) W, V
(c) Q, P
(d) Q, V
(e) S, R
3. What is the position of U with respect to W?
(a) Second to the left
(b) Third to the right
(c) Third to the left
(d) Fifth to the right
(e) Second to the right
4. Who among the following sits exactly between W and T?
5. Who is sitting SECOND to the right of Q?
(e) None of these
Answers & Solutions :
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here