Ans: Energy is Absorbed
2. When a computer prints a report, this output is called ________.
Ans: Hard Copy
3. A money Bill passes by the LokSabha is deemed to have been passed by the RajyaSabha also when no action is taken by the Upper House within ___________.
Ans: 14 Days
4. Who received Farman from the Mughal Court for conducting trade in 1618?
Ans: Sir Thomas Roe
5. For which bill(s), there is no constitutional provision for a joint sitting of both the Houses of the Parliament to resolve a deadlock?
Ans: Constitutional Amendment Bill & Money Bill
6. During whose rule did maximum Mongol invasion took place?
Ans: Mohammad Bin Tughlaq
7. With which sport/game is Sultan of Johar Cup associated?
8. What happens when the interest rate in the economy increases?
Ans: Lending decreases
9. With which sport/game is Hopman Cup associated?
Ans: Lawn Tennis
10. Who enunciated the law of planetary motion?
Ans: Johannes Kepler
11. What is the present name of Kalinga?
12. During which decade did the population of India record a negative growth rate?
13. Which is the only country in the world whose postage stamps do not bear its name?
Ans: United Kingdom
14. Which type of coal is most suitable for the generation of thermal power?
15. When and where was the Muslim League found?
Ans: 1906, Dhaka
16. Where in India did the French establish their first factory?
17. Which Delhi Sultan, for the first time, set up administrative system for the Sultanate?
Ans: Shams-ud-din Iltutmish
18. Which planet among the Earth, Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter moves with the lowest intensity?
19. In which colour does an astronaut view the sky away from the Sun in Space?
20. Guru Gobind Singh was born at a place situated near ________.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here