1) What is the unit of Sound?
2) Who is the inventor of Dynamite?
Ans: Alfred Nobel
3) Which city called as Pink City in India?
4) Gyroscope is used in?
5) Cristiano Ronaldo belongs to which game?
6) Which is known as Nerve center of the computer?
Ans: Arithmetic and logic unit
7) First Solar power Airport in India is located at?
8) Supreme court established in which year?
9) First women went into space in China ?
Ans: Liu Yang
10) Largest Pyramid in Egypt?
Ans: The Great Pyramid of Giza
11) World cancer day?
Ans: 4 February
12) Dry ice means?
Ans: Solid form of Carbon Dioxide
13) Who suceed Balmer as a CEO of Microsoft?
Ans: Satya Nadella
14) Chera Dynasty ruled which states of India?
Ans: Kerala & Tamil Nadu
More Questions will be uploaded soon.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here