1) Among the following, which is not a secondary memory?
2) What is blue moon?
Ans: A blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year
3) Units of Force?
4) Which force acts upward when a particle submerged in water?
Ans: buoyant force
5) Emergency imposed by?
6) What is desalination?
Ans: process of removing dissolved salts from water to produce fresh water from sea water.
7) A triangle has angle ratio 1:2:3 then smallest angle value?
8) Black soil also called?
Ans: regard or black cotton soils
9) Bhopal gas tragedy results many people died, which gas exposed?
Ans: Methyl Isocyanate
10) Rajatarangini related to which state?
11) Name of E-mail inventor?
Ans: VA Shiva Ayyadurai
13) Which country won maximum number of FIFA World football cup?
14) Sumitra Mahajan is representing which city?
15) Who is CEO of Wipro?
Ans: Abidali Z. Neemuchwala
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here