1) PM Narendra Modi meets Nawaz Sharif to surprise him at his Birthday at?
2) Delhi Govt bans diesel cars because they emitting?
3) Tooth is made up of what?
Ans: Calcium Phosphate
4) Ginger is one of the examples of?
Ans: Underground stem
5) In IPL Suresh Raina and M S Dhoni played for?
Ans: Rajkot and Pune
6) Mary Kom belongs to which state?
7) Gagan Narang and Abhinav Bindra belongs to which sports?
8) Cartosat which takes photos of Uttarakhand floods is a?
Ans: Remote sensing satellite
9) First satellite of India sent towards lunars is?
Ans: Chandrayaan I
10) The process of coating on the surface of a metal with zinc is called
11) The scientist who got Nobel Prize on malaria is
Ans: Sir Ronald Ross
12) ELISA is the test for AIDS but it is caused by virus
13) Secularism means
Ans: is a principle that involves two basic propositions
14) How many amendment in Indian Constitution?
15) Who is CEO of Google?
Ans: Sundar Pichai
16) Indira Point is located at?
17) Cursor moved on screen with help of ?
18) Which national park has worlds two thirds one horned rhinos?
19) Pascal is the unit of?
20) Qutub Minar built in which dynasty?
A: Mamluk or Slave Dynasty
21) Which is the biggest nuclear plant in India?
Ans: Tarapur Atomic Power Station
22) Bulb filament is made from which metal?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here