1) Where is shore temple located?
Ans: Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
2) Who was named as the cultural ambassador of Seychelles in October 2015?
Ans: AR Rahman
3) Which year was the economic liberalization in India Initiated?
4) Which two Indian cities, were added to the creative city network of UNESCO in Dec 2015?
Ans: Varanasi & Jaipur
5) Thermostat is a device in ovens which help to maintain a temperature by?
Ans: Regulating flow of heat
6) Who was the Confucius?
Ans: Chinese Philosopher
7) Who is popularly known as the father of white revolution in India?
Ans: Verghese Kurien
8) Who wrote the autobiography of an unknown India?
Ans: Nirad C. Chaudhuri
9) Who is PV Sindu?
Ans: Badminton Player
10) Galvanization is a process in which a layer of zinc is put on iron objects to prevent them from?
11) What do the terms Geocentric and Heliocentric refer to?
Ans: Earth centered, Sun centered
12) What did Dmitri Mendeleev formulate?
Ans: Periodic Table
13) What is Electron?
15) In July 1905, who ordered the partition of Bengal?
16) Kangchenjauga is?
17) Which of the following names is Nilanjana sudeshna, an Indian American Author popularly known as?
Ans: Jhumpa Lahari
18) What is the name of the Tablet computer produced by Data wind which is promoted by the GOVT of India as part of an e-learning program?
19) Who replaced viscount Louis Mount batten as the governer general of Indian?
Ans: C. Raja Gopala Chari
20) What is the Laccadive Sea otherwise known as?
Ans: Arabian Sea
21) What is the unit of length used in formally to express astronomical distances?
22) Who was the Governor General after Mountbatten?
Ans: C. Rajagopalachari
23) The purple frontier, the Earth dragon and the outer fortresses, all refer to?
Ans: Great wall of china
24) Pacific : Ocean : : Bay of Bengal : ?
25) Who was Charles Correa?
26) What does DNA Stands for in Biology?
Ans: Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid
27) The US space agency, NASA is planning to move from earth orbit to space area surrounding the Space. What is the full form of NASA?
Ans: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
28) In September 2015 NASA scientists found evidence of flowing water on which planet outside Earth?
29) As of January 2016, where is ISRO Head quarters?
30) What was the first football player from the Indian Sub continent to play for a European Club? Ans: Mohammed Saleem
31) What is the name of the parent company of Google, formed on 2nd October 2015?
Ans: Alphabet Inc
32) What are the 4 key Elements of amino acids?
Ans: Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon
33) Name India’s First Satellite?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here