1) Which unit is used for measuring ozone layer thickness?
Ans: Dobson Unit (DU)
2) Effect of pressure on sound?
Ans: Speed of sound is better
3) Who is known as “Father of White Revolution” in India?
Ans: Verghese Kurien
4) ‘Land of the Morning Calm’ refers to?
Ans: South Korea
5) Who is the author of the Novel “A Brief History of Seven Killings”?
Ans: Marlon James
6) Zn is present in?
Ans: Wheat Germ
7) Which one is fastest memory?
8) Yogeshwar Dutt is from which field?
9) Natya Shastra written by?
Ans: Bharata Muni
10) Full form of GSLV?
Ans: Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle
11) SAADMEx 2015 held at?
12) To the Brink and Back book written by?
Ans: Jairam Ramesh
13) Fruit bats are host of which virus?
14) Who is the writer of Sustainable Development?
15) In UNESCO world heritage which is not included Mountain railways of India?
Ans: Kashmir Railway
16) East India Company is also known as?
17) NASA was established in which year?
18) SMAP is satellite launched by?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here