- Panchtantra was written by – Vishnu sharma
- Mudrarakshasha was written by – Vishakhadatta
- Pongal festival of – T.N
- Onam festival of – Kerala
- Largest island – Greenland
- Largest archaepelago – Indonesia
- Yellow book – Official book of France
- Blue book – Official book of UK
- White paper – Official book of INDIA
- Antara – News agency of Indonesia
- Reuters – News agency of Britain .
- Water Lily – National symbol of Bangladesh
- White lily - National symbol of UK & Italy
- Lily - National symbol of France
- 38th Parallel Line – North Korea & South Korea
- 49TH Parallel Line – USA & Canada .
- First Indian satellite – Aryabhatta .
- First Indian Indegenious Satellite – Insat 2A
- First Indian woman to cross English Channel twice – Bula Choudhary
- First Indian Woman to cross across seven seas of the world - Bula Choudhary
- National anthem was Composed by – Rabindranath tagore
- National song was composed by – Bankim Chandra chatterjee
- First Man in world in space – Yuri Gagrian
- First woman in world in space – Valentina Trereshkova
- 284 – Member signed to the constitution of India .
- 389 – Member were in the Constituent Assembly .
- Drafting of constitution – Jan 1948
- Constitution was finally adopted – 26th Nov, 1949
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here