3. His ______ remarks were appreciated by all.
4. Although it was from my senior officer. I ________ because it was not ________worded.
a. declined, suitably
b. refused, well
5. Today, the ______ of the industrial workers are much better than the _________ of school teachers.
a. wages, salary
b. pay, emoluments
6. All skin diseases are ________.
7. The hotel manager advertised for an experienced ________ to give performance at dinner time.
8. he is not a student but is working in the college office. he is therefore ,a ________ and not a ______.
a. collegiate, collegian
b. collegian, collegiate
9. I have a firm _______in the essential goodness of all men and a deep-rooted _______ that they would all come up to be law-abiding citizens.
a. faith, conviction
b. conviction, belief
10. According to some critics, Pope was not a poet, but a _________.
11. The _______ child was admitted to the hospital.
12. The dead body was taken to the cremation ground on a _______.
13. The sinner _______ for his sins.
14. _________ John Mathai will preach here for a week.
15. A large population of Latin American countries were not aborigines but_______.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here