3. Who laid the foundation of Central Hindu College, which later became Banaras Hindu University in 1916?
4. In which year was the partition of Bengal announced and which resolution led to the starting of "Swadesi-Boycott" movement?
5. Who published "Bandi Jiwan"?
6. What is Kamagatmaru?
7. Who were the pioneers of "home league movement"?
8. When was "Non cooperation movement" launched?
9. Who set up "Independence for India" league in 1928?
10. Name the leader who participated in all three round table conferences.
11. What was Gandhi-Irwin pact or Delhi pact (14 Feb, 1931)?
12. Name the award under which depresses classes were also declared as minorities and separate electorate was proposed for them?
1. General Bakht Khan in delhi, Nana Sahib, Tantya Tope and Hazimullah Khan in Kanpur, Beghum Hazrat Mahal in Lucknow, Maulavi ahmadillah in Faizabad, Khan Bahadur Khan in Bareli, Kunwar Singh in Bihar
2. Raja Ram Mohan Roy (Brahmo Samaj)
3. Annie Besant (theosophical movement)
4. In 1905, Boycott Resolution
5. Sachin Sanyal
6. A Ship carrying 370 passangers, that was going from Singapore to Canada, but was turned back by Canadian authorities in the year 1914
7. Annie Besant and Tilak
8. On 31st august 1920
9. JL Nehru and SC bose
10. BR Ambedkar
11. IT was signed between Gandhi and Lord Irwin before 2nd RTC, right to make salt for personal consumption was given under this Act
12. Communal award, by Ramsay MCdonald in 1932
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here