1. Which is the capital of Kenya?
2. Institute of Development Research and Banking Technology is situated in?
3. Who is the youngest Chief Minister of India?
Ans: Pema Kandhu
4. What is the full form of UPI?
Ans: Unified Payment Interface
5. India’s First Start up Hostel located at?
6. World Largest Glass Bridge opened in which country?
7. Who is the ambassador of Incredible India?
Ans: Narendra Modi
8. Which country tops in Rio Olympics 2016?
9. Which is the venue of 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia?
Ans: Gold Coast
10. Who is the author of “Who Moved My Interest Rate”?
Ans: D Subbarao
11. What is the Present SLR?
12. India’s First State will be Open Defecation Free (ODF) by October 2, 2016?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
13. Swacch Bharat Joined which Comic Series?
Ans: Amar Chitra Katha
14. Banking Ombudsman appointed by?
15. Who is the chairperson of Monetary Policy Committee?
Ans: RBI Governor
16. How many digits are there in IFSCode?
Ans: 11 Digits
17. Bhimbetka Rocks got UNESCO heritage in which State?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
18. RBI Lending Term recently in News P2P Stands for?
Ans: Peer to Peer
19. Tony Cozier Cricketer belongs to which country?
Ans: West Indies
20. BMB is going to merge with SBI and how many SBI Associates?
21. Indian Post got banking license as which Bank?
Ans: Payment Bank
22. What is the first Rural Bank Opened on October 2, 1975?
Ans: Prathama Bank
23. Which is the First Mobile only Bank?
24. Government Launches 15 India International Skill Centers and set to launch total how many Skill Centers?
25. Physical Shares in Electronic form is?
Ans: Demat Account
26. Which is the first State to issue E-motor Vehicle Insurance?
27. What is the full form of MCLR?
Ans: Marginal Cost of Funds Lending Rate
28. Which of the following is Crop Insurance Scheme?
29. TDS Withdrawal amount for PF is increased to?
30. International Yoga Day observed on?
Ans: 21st June
31. Which is the currency of Argentina?
32. Where is the UCO Bank Headquarter located?
33. Swacch Indhan Behtar Jeevan is the Tagline of?
34. What is the full form of MUDRA?
Ans: Micro Unit Development and Refinance Agency
35. Which is the World’s Largest Building?
Ans: Burj Khalifa
36. Which is the venue of 2020 Summer Olympics?
Ans: Tokyo, Japan
37. Venue of 2016 G20 Summit?
GK Questions Asked in Repco Bank Clerk Exam - 17.09.2016 (Morning Shift)
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here