- Largest public sector bank in India –State Bank of India.
- Largest private sector bank in India– ICICI Bank.
- Judiciary Capital of Lakshadweep – Kochi.
- Legislative Capital of Lakshadweep – Kavaratti.
- Granada – A popular tourist city in Spain.
- Grenada – A country in southeastern Caribbean Sea and also know as the island of spice.
- City of Love – Paris.
- City of Brotherly Love – Philadelphia.
- Dhanbad is the coal capital of India.
- Dhanbad is the 2nd highest Fright Revenue generating stations in India.
- New name of Dutch Coast – Suriname.
- New name of Dutch East Indies – Indonesia.
- India’s oldest port – Chennai Port, Tamilnadu
- Busiest port of India – Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Tidal Port of India - Kandla Port, Gujarat.
- Most Modern port of India – Nhava Sheva (Jawahar Lal Port) Maharashtra.
- First and only Chief Minister of two different states in India - Narayan Dutt Tiwari (He had served as the CM of Uttar Pradesh thrice between 1977 to 1989 and also served as CM of Uttarakhand from 2002–2007)
- First Chief Minister to die in office – Gopinath Bardoloi, CM of Assam.
- First Cloned Animal – Bhass, Sampura.
- First test tube baby – Durga Agarwal, born in 1978.
- Local wind of East India – Kal Baisakhi.
- Local wind of North India – Loo.
- Golden Revolution in India – Horticulture (1991-2003)
- Golden Fibre in India – Jute.
- Silver Revolution in India – Egg Products.
- Silver Fibre in India - Cotton.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here