#1. Names of Fat soluble vitamins
- Vitamin A – Retinol
- Vitamin D – Cholecalciferol
- Vitamin E – Tocopherols
- Vitamin K – Phylloquinone and farnoquinone
- Hormones secreted by the thyroid gland – Triiodothyronine(T3), Thyroxine(T4) and calcitonin.
- Hormones secreted by the parathyroid gland – Parathormone.
- Biofabrication: The production of complex living and non-living biological products from raw biological materials or biochemical molecules.
- Biofortification: The process by which the nutritional quality of food crops is improved through agronomic practices, conventional plant breeding, or modern biotechnology.
- Cynology – Study of Dogs.
- Cytology – Study of Cells.
- Cryptocurrency: A digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of asset.
- Cryptography:The practice and study of techniques for secure communication in the presence of third parties called adversaries.
- Heaviest Gas – Radon.
- Heaviest Metal – Osmium.
- Claustrophobia – Fear of small spaces.
- Coaster phobia – Fear of roller coasters.
- Old name of Zimbabwe – Rhodesia.
- Old name of Zambia – Rhodesia.
- Destroyer of enemies – Amitraghat.
- Destroyer of Shakas -Shakari.
- Legislative Capital of South Africa – Cape town.
- Judiciary Capital of South Africa – Bloemfontein.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here