SBI Signed MoU with IMGC
- India’s largest Public sector bank SBI and India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation (IMGC) has signed an agreement to offer mortgage guarantee scheme for planned non-salaried and self-employed home loan clients.
- The offering will further increase home loan eligibility up to 15 percent within the administrative criteria.
- India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation (IMGC) is India’s first Mortgage Guarantee Company which facilitates Mortgage Guarantee.
Axis Bank Opens Representative Office in Sharjah
- Axis Bank, India’s private sector bank, has opened a new representative branch in Sharjah, UAE.
- It is to offer better in the emirate world and to increase its retail facilities to clients in the neighbouring northern emirates country.
- This is the third Axis Bank branch in the UAE after Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here