- Currency of 19 states of the EU – European Euro.
- Currency of United Kingdom – Pound Sterling.
- Nostro Account – An account which is maintained by an Indian Bank in foreign countries.
- Vostro Account - An account which is maintained in India by a foreign bank with their corresponding bank.
#4. Blood Group:
- Universal Donor – O-
- Universal Recipient – AB+
- Disruption - A circumstance or event that interrupts or prevents the correct operation of system services and functions
- Deception - A circumstance or event that may result in an authorized entity receiving false data and believing it to be true.
- Hacking – It is an attempt to exploit a computer system or a private network inside a computer.
- Cracking – It is the process of recovering passwords from data that has been stored in or transmitted by a computer system.
- CBER – Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.
- CDER – Center for Drug Evaluation and Research.
- First State to become a complete digital state – Kerela.
- First state to become a fully organic state – Sikkim.
- First Indian Woman to be the member of the Legion of Honour – Asha Pande.
- First Tamil Woman Member of the royal French Legion of Honour – Anjali Gopalan.
- First Hindi newspaper: Udant Martand on 30, May 1826; published and edited by Jugal Kishore Shukla from Calcutta.
- First Hindi monthly magazine: Saraswati on 1, January 1900, started by Chintamani Ghosh in Allahabad.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here