1. DilateDefinition: To become or to make something larger, wider, or more open.
Usage: The doctor gave me eye drops that made my pupils dilate.
2. ComplacencyDefinition: A feeling of satisfaction with yourself or with a situation, so that you do not think any change is necessary.
Usage: John showed complacency after winning the gold medal in the London Olympics.'
3. CapaciousDefinition: Possessed of abundant capacity (space)
Usage: The car is renowned for its capacious interior and storage space that created a luxurious feel.
4. CrampedDefinition: 1) not having room to move freely 2) with small letters close together and therefore difficult to read
Usage: There are hundreds of families living in cramped conditions.
5. AmbiguityDefinition: The state of having more than one possible meaning.
Usage: She can't write well so the letter was full of ambiguity.
6. CensusDefinition: The process of officially counting something, especially a country's population, and recording various facts; the results of this process.
Usage: A census is conducted every ten years in the United States.
7. ComplicityDefinition: The act of taking part with another person in a crime.
Usage: The detective told Maria that Sara was suspected of complicity in the crime.
8. ConspiracyDefinition: A secret plan by a group of people to do something harmful or illegal.
Usage: The noblemen planned a deadly conspiracy against the king and would later put it into action.
9. AmateurishDefinition: Not done or made well or with skill.
Usage: The decision to invest more money in the sick manufacturing unit was considered an amateurish move on the part of the seasoned businessman.
10. DispersionDefinition: The process by which people or things are spread over a wide area.
Usage: "population dispersion"
11. OminousDefinition: Suggesting that something bad is going to happen in the future.
Usage: The dark clouds in the sky looked ominous.
12. DestituteDefinition: Without money, food, and the other things necessary for life | lacking something.
Usage: Though many students in the class were from rich families some were so poor they would be considered destitute.
13. ConcordDefinition: 1) peace and agreement 2) the fact of having the same number, gender, or person.
Usage: Living in concord with people of different races and religions.
14. SuperfluousDefinition: More than you need or want.
Usage: The Internet would be superfluous if students wrote their own sentences.
15. ViscidDefinition: Sticky and Slimy.
Usage: The honey turned even more viscid in the cold.
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here