1) White Desert in India?
Ans: Rann of Kuch desert
2) Which thing was discovered by Alexander Fleming?
3) Mughal Dynasty was established by?
4) First President of Indian National Congress (INC)?
Ans: W.C. Bonnerjee
5) Noble Prize recipient of India in 2014 for peace?
Ans: Kailash Satyarthi
6) Kidney stone is caused by?
Ans: Calcium Oxalate
7) Who introduced Orthodox Christianity in Russia?
8) Which of following element is found in room temperature?
9) Which of following colour has least wavelength?
10) Height of badminton net above ground level?
Ans: 1.524 meter
11) Molecular formula for sugar?
12) Which monument was built to commemorate the eradication of plague?
13) Father of Indian Space Programmes?
Ans: Dr. Vikram Sarabhai
14) Which was first geostationary satellite launched in India?
Ans: Ariane Passenger Payload Experiment (APPLE) in 1981
15) World's first space tourist?
Ans: Dennis Tito
16) Air conditioner was invented by?
Ans: Willis Carrier.
17) What is tri colour ratio of Indian National Flag?
Ans: Width : Length = 2:3
18) First woman President of Pakistan?
Ans: Benazir Bhutto
19) National song of India was composed by?
Ans: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
20) Tennis is played on which surface?
Ans: Hard, Grass and Clay courts
21) Bee : ? :: Dog : Kernel
22) On which planet frozen water is found?
23) How many bones a Infant baby have?
Ans: Around 300
24) How many tastes buds are present in tongue?
25) Oldest Oil Reserves in India?