1. ’Abhijnanasakuntalam’ has been reckoned as a masterpiece of
2. Plaster of Paris
a) contracts while setting
b) expands while setting
c) is highly volatile
d) does not suffer any changes in volume while sitting
3. In 1863, a Swiss businessman and writer founded the Red Cross in Geneva. His name….
a) John Calvin
b) Carl G Jung
c) Paul KLee
d) Jean Henri Dunant
4. Which, among the following, is not a degenerative disease?
c) Myocardial infaction
5. The worship of Idols started in India in the………..period.
6. A 16th century Indian Jurist has started that ‘land is the property of its owner, and Kings have only the right to tax it’. His name……
7. The European Headquarters of the UN is
8. Man is warm-blooded, frog is cold-blooded. Which one of the following is cold-blooded?
9. who, among the following, was the proponent of the ‘Bhakti Cult’ from West Bengal?
a) Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
b) Sri Ramanuja
10. ‘ Sri C.V Raman was the first Nobel Laureate in Physics from the Indian sub-continent.
a) Prof. Abdul Salam
b) Dr. SS Bhatnagar
c) Dr. Hargobind Khorana
d) Dr. Abdul Kalam
Answers:1. b) kalidasa2. b) expands while setting3. d) Jean Henri Dunant4. d) Rabies5. b) Gupta6. b) Nilakantha7. b) Geneva8. a) Snake9. a) Chaitanya Mahaprabhu10. a) Prof. Abdul Salam
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here