1. The government has constituted a four-member committee to examine the desirability and feasibility of having a new financial year. The committee, headed by former Chief Economic Adviser _____________ .
Ans: Dr. Shankar Acharya
2. Who is the President of 7th Pay Commission?
Ans: A K Mathur
3. Aadhaar Card Enrolment Crosses the mark of ________.
Ans: 1 Billion
4. What is the full form of CKYCR?
Ans: Central KYC Records Registry
5. What is the maximum deposit of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
Ans: Rs 1.5 lakhs
6. Which company re-launches the ESOP Scheme after 13 Years?
7. What is the capital amount of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
Ans: $100 bn.
8. Who is the writer of the Book titled, “My journey from cancer to near death”?
Ans: Anita Moorjani
9. What is the Venue of UEFA Euro 2016?
10. Who is the present HRD Minister?
Ans: Prakash Javadekar
11. ‘World’s largest’ single rooftop solar plant opened at ___________ .
12. Date of opening ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympic Games?
Ans: 5th August
13. World’s first 17-inch, 2-in-1 laptop is launched by which company?
14. State Bank of India launches social media banking platform?
Ans: SBI Mingle
15. The Income Tax department has launched a special electronic grievance redressal system called as _______.
16. World’s most expensive train station opens in which country?
Ans: New York
17. Which Bank launches wealth management service for start-ups?
18. International Day of Yoga observed on?
Ans: 21st June
19. What is the amount of the fund for Start Up India?
Ans: Rs. 10,000 crore
20. First spice museum in India located at?
21. What is the full form of MUDRA?
Ans: Micro Units Development Refinance Agency
22. What is the initial capital of Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB)?
Ans: Rs. 1,000 crore
23. What is the full form of P2P?
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here