d. himself as
3. Rahim felt great enmity _______ Ismail.
4. They are going to National _______ summer holidays.
5. The freedom fighters were indicated _______ rebellion.
6. He has no feeling _______ the sufferings of others.
7. Shilpa is _______ best student in our class.
8. He told his daughter that there was no such thing _________ luck.
9. As he stood _____ the shower, the sharp jets of ice cold water received his spirits.
10. People _______ no idea about aeroplanes in ancient times.
a. will have
b. shall have
11. The gentleman together with his wife and children _______ drowned.
d. have been
12. The experiments carried _______ on animals suggest that brain damage due to malnutrition is irreversible.
13. Hardly a day _______ when we do not find some of the sections of society going on strike.
b. have passed
14. A doctrine which is ________ on harmful postulate is hostile to Fascism.
b. not found
15. Great emphasis has to be ______ on the building of the character of hte students.
RBI Grade B Online Classes by Ramandeep Singh - Join here