1. AffableDefinition: Easily approachable, friendly
Usage: His warm and affable nature ensured that he was never short of friends.
2. PertinentDefinition: Appropriate to a particular situation
Usage: Billy submitted a list of articles pertinent to his report.
3. ConcealDefinition: To hide someone or something | prevent (something) from being known
Usage: Diana couldn't conceal her envy of Dev's success.
4. IntimidateDefinition: To frighten or threaten someone so that they will do what you want
Usage: The petty thieves were intimidated into giving the details.
5. UndermineDefinition: To make something, especially someone's confidence or authority, gradually weaker or less effective
Usage: Never getting enough sleep undermined Elizabeth's health.
7. SomberDefinition: Dark in color
Usage: We expected the movie to be light and cheerful but it was very somber and long instead.
9. AmorphousDefinition: Having no definite shape, form, or structure
Usage: A dark strangely amorphous shadow filled the room.
11. RedundantDefinition: Not needed or useful
Usage: All systems in an airliner are designed with redundant backup systems in case of failure during a flight.
12. CongruousDefinition: Corresponding or agreeing | suitable
Usage: When performing his official duties the president must be dressed in clothes that are congruous with his high position.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here